Adjust Camera View

Discussion in 'Visualization' started by Aniket Shah, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Hello,

I am currently working with MuJoCo Haptix 150.
    I am trying to fix the camera view to a certain angle and perspective.
    Here are the things I have done:
    1) Render the camera from the settings
    2) Adjust the position of the camera to the desired location and orientation
    3) Modify the camera parameters for a desired view of the rendered camera (the camera is defined as a world body in the XML script)

The problem I am facing is that I am unable to get the view from the rendered camera. I am only getting a the default viewing window of MuJoCo where I can see my rendered camera.

Can someone guide me as to how to get a view from the rendered camera?

2. Emo Todorov

Emo Todorov Administrator Staff Member

Assuming you have indeed defined a custom camera in the model, it sounds like you have not enabled it. Here is the relevant dialog in HAPTIX. In Camera Mode, if you have defined cameras in the model, they should appear in the selection list... Are you seeing anything in that list other than the default (Free) camera? It is also possible that your custom camera has the same parameters as the default camera, and so the view appears to be the same... to check this, try using the mouse to move the viewpoint, if you have enabled a custom camera it will not move.

Capture.PNG

3. Thank you for your response.
    I did enable the camera through this dialog in HAPTIX. I shall verify it again and try it out.
    Thank you once again.