New Profile Posts

1. JadeCong
    JadeCong
    Focus on MuJoCo Simulation~
  2. Alireza Ranjbar
    Alireza Ranjbar Isaac
    Hi there,

I had a chance to read one of your questions in the Mujoco forum. Wanted to ask how you could extract the matrix transformation in Mujoco. I am trying to calculate twist and wrench in the end effector frame and base frame and am not sure what might be the best way. Thanks.
  3. Yi Zheng
    Yi Zheng Isaac
    Hello Issac,
    I saw your post about problems of force torque sensor when trying to implementthe force control or even impedance control (maybe) of franka panda in MuJoCo. Currently I am on a similar pathway, may I ask did you figure the problem out ?
    Thanks
  4. Yi Zheng
    Yi Zheng yongxf
    Hello Yongxf,
    I think I just find your linekdin profile, and I just send you an connect request.
    Thanks
  5. Yi Zheng
    Yi Zheng yongxf
    Hello Yongxf,
    My name is Yi Zheng, currently also plan to build some robot manipulation simulations using mujoco, and I saw a lot of posts from you about contacts stuff on the forum, do you mind if me make a connect ? Since I also have lots of questions about contacts in MuJoCo.
    Thanks
  6. vinay patil
  7. wenyisheng
    wenyisheng Cong Wang
    hello,do you find a simple about water environment?
  8. florianw
    florianw
    Florian Wirnshofer PhD candidate at Siemens AG & Freiburg University
  9. Arthur
    Arthur
    Trying to figure out how to post to the support forum.
  10. inksci
  11. Ali Marjaninejad
    Ali Marjaninejad
    PhD student working in the Valerolab at USC. Interested in Machine Intelligence, Biomedical Engineering, and Robotics: valerolab.org/marjani
  12. Narek
    Narek
    Lets model the future
  13. Gbenga Abiodun
    Gbenga Abiodun
    I am new here and I want to control robot manipulator motion using reinforcement learning,can someone put me through implementation guide
  14. Online Index
    Online Index
    Online Index
  15. Kee Log
  16. Norman
    Norman
    Home Remodeling Newburyport
  17. HK European
    HK European
    歐洲家禽
  18. Gbenga Abiodun
    Gbenga Abiodun
    please am new here, my computer could not open the activation key file, what can i do?
  19. David Clement
    David Clement
    Currently developing robot simulations in OpenAI Gym
  20. Akhil S anand
    Akhil S anand Jongwoo Lee
    hello Jongwoo,

I am working with powered soft exo skeletons in TU Darmstadt, germany. This is regarding your query on Compatibility of OpenSim Models with MuJoCo.
    I have to develop a complete lower limb model in MuJoCo, so it will be very helpful if I could import the opensim model to MuJoCo directly. Could you please advise me if you were successful in doing so.

Thanking you,
    Regards,
    Akhil
    1. Jongwoo Lee likes this.
    2. Jongwoo Lee
      Jongwoo Lee
      Hi! I have not looked at importing the osim to xml yet, but definitely will do in the near future. Let's keep in touch. I'm glad to meet somebody working on a similar field in this small MuJoCo community
      Apr 25, 2018
    3. Akhil S anand
      Akhil S anand
      hey lee,
      thanks for the reply, i was away from the forum for sometime now. Actually I am currently working with simulink lower-limb muscle model as I dont have enough time available now to explore the MuJoCo option. But I am expecting a muscle model from MuJoCo team in sometime to work with.

Surely I will be in touch and let u know if there is something interesting.
      May 20, 2018